Project Manager jobs in Kuwait City
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- Leading a team of other business development professionals.
- Project management skills required, PMP certification is a plus.
- Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative…
- Please apply via the internal recruitment portal (for more information, please contact your local Civilian HR Manager);
- I (“Beginner”) in the other;
- Support country/global initiatives and projects;
- The position will be based in Kuwait City with dual reporting to MEA CFO and Country Manager.
- However, a Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) is preferred.
- The Property Manager shall have no less than 5 years of experience managing similar work…
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects;
- What will I be doing?
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by project engineer within the physical constraints of the job.
- Ability to organize and document.
- Project Management certification is an advantage.
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects.
- Lead requirements and approve the brief for the Market Research…
- Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects?
- Directs and coordinates efforts to initiate (and maintain) Regional/ Project ISO 9001 QMS…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.