Project Manager jobs in Kuwait City
You refined by:
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Development of the TORs and technical specifications for information technology projects.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Document projects issues, conditions, drawings, specifications.
- Should have good knowledge of projects systems as Primavera.
- 10 + years of relative experience.
- Manage and control the production planning team to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets customer requirements while…
- Co-ordinate between Project manager, programmers and users.
- Monitor day to day scheduled activities and co-ordinate Project functions with the Project Manager…
- Develop sales forecasting and planning to sell products using technical, vendor, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in…
- Coordinate with several departments related to installation projects.
- Provide the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and…
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- System Analyst and skilled project Manager, Expertise in project planning and leading.
- Leads project teams and gets directly involved in actual development…
- Ability to develop project proposals.
- Responsible for developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.