Project Manager jobs in Kuwait City
You refined by:
Kuwait City (undo)
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration, effort, and cost, managing…
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- Leading a team of other business development professionals.
Kuwait Finance and Investment
- Assistant Manager - Investment & Corporate Finance.
- Provides support on advisory projects including private equity advisory investments advisory, wealth…
- Leidos is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials.
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained.
- The Project Manager for the overall contract provides a single Point of Contact (POC).
- Must be capable of reviewing and understanding issued project documents…
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience as project coordinator or office manager.
- The Project Coordinator (PC) will assist with analyzing project planning,…
- Support country/global initiatives and projects;
- The position will be based in Kuwait City with dual reporting to MEA CFO and Country Manager.
- Please apply via the internal recruitment portal (for more information, please contact your local Civilian HR Manager);
- I (“Beginner”) in the other;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.