Project Manager jobs in Kuwait City
- Implement and monitor project schedules.
- Significant experience in project management.
- Maintain project meeting minutes and distribution.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Develop in conjunction with business units the Project Procurement Plan and Execution Strategy for individual Projects.
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs.
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration, effort, and cost, managing…
- You will be managing several projects in dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing several projects in dynamic site environment.
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- Leading a team of other business development professionals.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience as project coordinator or office manager.
- The Project Coordinator (PC) will assist with analyzing project planning,…
Kuwait Finance and Investment
- Assistant Manager - Investment & Corporate Finance.
- Provides support on advisory projects including private equity advisory investments advisory, wealth…
- Leidos is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials.
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.