Receptionist jobs in Jabriya
- This will include but not limited to the setup of new training and contract booking, calling contractors, making appointments, ordering materials and services,…
Hamilton Cranshaw Recruitment Consultancy
KWD 390 - KWD 400 a month
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
Kaizen United Customer Service Company
KWD 250 a month
- Greet vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
KWD 250 - KWD 300 a month
- 9 hours (1pm to 9pm).
- Reet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Coordinates directly with Doctors, Nurses, PROs and receptionists for timely completion of the reports.
- The Transcriptionist – Medical Records interprets and…
- Manages and maintains patient health information including patient data, clinic schedule, patient appointments and day-to-day activities of confirming…
- 3 years experience as a receptionist of a reputed hospital/five star hotel.
- The Receptionist serves as a primary point of contact between patients and the…
- Candidate should have minimum of 3 Years’ experience in the same field, and candidate should be bilingual, should have experience in developing and…
- Candidate should have minimum of 2 Years’ experience in the same field, and candidate should be fluent in neither Arabic or English.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.