Senior Project Manager jobs
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements, implement project deliverable and provide project status updates to enable the Logistics Project team to expand…
- Description for "SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER".
- BE/B TECH ,ME /M TECH CIVIL , MECHANICAL ENGINEERING , DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ,MECH ENGINEERING ,MBA , LOGISTIC MANAGER.
- Reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Provides direct interface with customer and senior level customer management.
- Develops and monitors program budgets;
- Prepares and reviews employees’ benefits along with the HR Manager.
- Ability to handle high level, time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Project Management certification is an advantageStrong analytical skills & project management Skills.
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects.
- Communicate with Business Area Managers and Operations Managers through regular reports and meetings.
- Follow up with Regional Manager concerned issues and…
- Other duties as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Assist in other activities and projects as needed Create tickets with adequate priority code after…
- Work in conjunction with Senior BMs, RDMs and/ or Business Managers to build annual Business Plan based on previous, current & forecasted financial performance …
- Collaborates with the project team to meet project schedules, budgets and design quality.
- Reporting to Senior Design Manager, he/she should able to produce…
- Provide accurate information & support to Senior freight managers during contract negotiations & new business award implementations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.