Senior Project Manager jobs
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Leidos is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials.
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained.
- Site Managers shall receive and execute technical tasking’s from the designated installation (site) COR.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or…
- Change management, culture transformation projects, HR transformation projects on rewards and talent development.
- The better the world works.
- Parsons is now hiring an experienced Senior Geotechnical Specialist with a desire to work on infrastructure projects that change the fabric of our community.
- Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the local senior government stakeholders, formulate and review…
Al Tayer Group
- Ability to persuade and influence senior, peers and external contractors.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of excel, power point and project planning…
- Preferably has Course of Credit Management or Certified Risk Manager.
- Undertakes specific credit related projects that enhance the credit culture.
- Prepares and reviews employees’ benefits along with the HR Manager.
- Ability to handle high level, time sensitive projects at the same time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.