Senior Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
Kuwait City (undo)
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Typically direct and responsible for all staff assigned to the project(s) through direct reports typically consisting of managers and supervisors heading up the…
- Change management, culture transformation projects, HR transformation projects on rewards and talent development.
- The better the world works.
- Prepares and reviews employees’ benefits along with the HR Manager.
- Ability to handle high level, time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Leidos is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager.
- Support managers in the development of program review materials.
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained.
- Site Managers shall receive and execute technical tasking’s from the designated installation (site) COR.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or…
Ooredoo Group of Companies
- Work on other projects as and when needed.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with VIP…
- Provides appropriate management information for IT manager and senior managers in respect of the relevant projects to ensure that current and future…
- Preferably has Course of Credit Management or Certified Risk Manager.
- Undertakes specific credit related projects that enhance the credit culture.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.