Site Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry.
- Hands on experience in Fixing, Focusing and configuration of IP camera, Windows ,Windows Server etc.
- Hands on experience in Installation and configuration of…
- Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians at the rig/well site.
- Responsible for providing field engineering services pertaining to the…
- Long shifts, long hours on site.
- In addition to the hands on training and pass certifications required for Field Engineers, the theoretical courses should be…
- D) Work closely with oil and gas core business users (reservoir engineers, drilling engineers, geophysicist etc.).
- A) User requirements gathering and analysis.
Wali Engineering Solutions
- Duties Determine the appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage Ensure plans meet the client ’ s specifications…
- Drilling rig sites experience / Installation of data hub on Rig site and set up data transmission.
- Manage and track escalations raised by ON site Drilling…
- Assist EPC sub contractor Safety advisors and site management in the development and revision of specific site safety programmes.
- Professional engineer license is an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a civil engineer.
- Assess potential construction sites, check existing structures…
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of design experience (10 years if the site manager or construction manager) and be capable of providing assistance in complete…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.