Site Engineer jobs
- The Leidos Corporation is seeking a Project Safety Engineer (PSE) who will support U.S.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a safe workplace program…
- PTS delivers training at client training centres and sites as well as in our own training centres.
- The role of Instructor is to ensure that Kuwaiti national…
- Senior Civil Engineer (Flood Mitigation).
- The Storm Water Drainage Engineer will have experience in the following technical areas:
- Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians at the rig/well site.
- Responsible for providing field engineering services pertaining to the…
Five Rivers Services, LLC
- Conducts proposed project site surveys.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Telecommunications Network Engineer or related field.
- Yes, 25 % of the Time.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of all ASG-KU and KMOD Master site, remote RF sites, rapid mobile deployment repeaters, conventional/trunked repeater…
- Attending major technical problems at site to provide solution.
- Leading a team of Engineers and Technicians and motivating them for better performance.
- Site measurement & its related knowledge.
- Work closely with designers, drafters, and engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- The Network Engineer will work independently with general long-term guidance and goals as directed.
- Raytheon Intelligence & Information Services Global Cyber…
- Maintaining well site records and communications as required by Lead Engineer / FOM.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.