Site Engineer jobs
- Assists field engineer in commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures and permit to work system of the…
- To coordinate site related works with project manager.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in procurement & sales related to refinery/oil & petrochemical industry.
- Attending major technical problems at site to provide solution.
- Leading a team of Engineers and Technicians and motivating them for better performance.
- A leading Trading and Contracting Company in Kuwait is looking for Quality Control/ Assurance Engineer as per the below details:
- Work directly with Leidos software engineers.
- Indoors and outdoors, part time typical office environment, part time remote site office and building construction…
- '- Reports to the Project Engineer.
- Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices for the Contaminated Sites Group.
National Oilwell Varco
- Train all Customers personnel on the shakers, centrifuges and any other Brandt product at rig site.
- Conduct regular face-to-face meetings with Fluids & Drilling…
Mena Support Service Limited
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Confer with clients, engineers, and building architects to understand a project.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Chemical Engineer.
- Visited power plant for on site support and to observe the construction progress.
- Maintaining well site records and communications as required by Lead Engineer / FOM.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.