US Department of the Army jobs
You refined by:
- Current Army STAMIS system GCSS-Army.
- Safeguard all Army Property and Equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Army COSIS requirements.
- Move or transports materiel or supplies to other departments, using Pallet Jack, Forklift or industrial truck.
- Materiel Control Specialist, Senior (KBO001954).
- This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and…
- Familiar with the Army Logistics Readiness and Sustainability Program.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Army physical Security and Key Control Procedures.
- Must have professional appearance consistent with US military customs.
- Knowledge of Army supply system including DLIS FEDLOG is required.
- Yes, 15 % of the Time.
- Issues vehicles and/Government furnished equipment within Army Regulations.
- Maintain workstation and department area in a highly professional manner and…
- Ensures safeguarding of all Army Property and Equipment.
- Responsible to the Production, Plans & Control Supervisor for the shop supply section located under the…
- Knowledge of US Army supply procedures.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force targets and related equipment requirements.
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.