US Department of the Army jobs
- Knowledge of US Army supply procedures.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force targets and related equipment requirements.
- US Army Military training in MOS 92/920 Series.
- 10 years’ experience as a US Army Officer, Senior/Master Warrant Officer in MOS 920A (Property Accounting…
- Manages supply accountability, within the Audio Visual Department, through reviews and validation of hand receipts, assigned to the Department, in compliance…
Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
- Shall provide development and content administration functions and propose innovative solutions leveraging existing collaborative tools, used by US Army, to…
- US Army MOS 91A / 91B / 91M / 94E preferred.
- Track and analyze Taskers, operational activities and department metrics.
- 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Graduate of US Army, Navy or Air Force Combat Camera School or Department of Defense Information School (DINFOS),.
- Works on different projects simultaneously.
- Moves or transports Government Property or supplies to other departments, using Pallet Jack, Forklift or industrial truck.
- Updates Property Book in Maximo.
- Familiar with the Army Logistics Readiness and Sustainability Program.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Army physical Security and Key Control Procedures.
- Track and analyze taskers, operational activities and department metrics.
- Serve as the liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result.
- Must complete US Army Aircraft Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase II or complete an equivalency evaluation IAW AR 95-1 and 95-20.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.