Vacancy Kuwait jobs
- An Arabic-speaking Branch Coordinator is in charge of assisting the Branch Manager in the management and operation of the Silkor centre, and ensuring the…
- A Dermatology Nurse (also known as Silkor Practitioner), is responsible for providing the basic services offered by Silkor, in addition to the full range of…
- Licensed under MOH Kuwait as Facial / Beauty Therapist or at least eligible to take courses & exam;
- The MOH-licensed Beauty Therapist is responsible for…
- Collect blood units from Kuwait Blood Bank and deliver to Lab as & when requested, collect emergency medication from other hospital and deliver to Pharmacy,…
- The Technician-Cardiology Conducts a variety of cardiovascular tests and procedures under the supervision of the Consultant Cardiologist.
- The Technician- Laboratory conducts routine tests on blood, body fluids and other specimens and documents all test results accurately.
- Valid License from Ministry of Health- Kuwait.
- The Embryologist-IVF assists patients with reproductive health issues and clinical research.
- (preferred to be located in Kuwait) with experience not less than 4 years.
- The Technician- Radiology uses X-Ray generating equipment’s to perform radiographic…
- Prevents, diagnosis, and treats ailments specific to the female anatomy with focus on pregnancy-related health, the female reproductive system, and women's…
- Licensing:Valid License from Ministry Of Health- Kuwait to practice as Dermatology Consultant.
- The Consultant - Dermatology plans, directs, coordinates,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.